Monday, January 11, 2016

The Law of Attraction Review

The Law of Attraction Saved My Life & It Can Save Yours

By Kenneth Griffin Jr.

This is not another Law of Attraction book that tells you how to use the Universal Law and then sends you out into the world to try to figure out the rest of it on your own. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that the Law of Attraction has gotten a "commercialized stigma" attached to it as of late.

No! This book is different! This book has the story of my life, and explains how the Law of Attraction worked throughout my life, even when I did not know the law existed. I will show you the deepest, darkest times of my life, and show you how it was due to the Law of Attraction working as intended, and giving me more and more of what I was resisting.

Then, you will see when I learn about the Law of Attraction, that I learn that I have complete control of my life, and then I will explain how I use the Law of Attraction to improve every single aspect of my life, as I take full responsibility for everything and deliberately create my own world.

The press release for this book used words such as "Poignant, Inspirational, and Potent."

Come with me on a journey as I show you the Law of Attraction, in action, from a real life point of view!

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF The Law of Attraction

Reading this book gave me an eye-opening experience. We all know that there are universal, indisputable laws, as in the law of gravity. If you are to believe this author, there is also a law of attraction, in that thinking positive brings positive and vice versa. He makes a good argument by using his life events as an example. I, too, believe that we all have an inner voice that we should open up to and follow.


Mr. Griffin states that society and its rules have led to negativity in our lives, leading us away from that inner voice, creating depression and limitations on ourselves. It’s a believable argument as looking back, I can see examples in my own life. I agree wholeheartedly with his assessment that we should begin and end each day with a moment of gratitude, drawing that positive energy, and rejecting negative thoughts.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment