Thursday, February 4, 2016

Stealing From ISIS Review






Stealing from ISIS: An Ex-SAS Special forces mercenary short story

By Erik MacKenzie

A former Special Air Service soldier now a mercenary is hired by an Iranian businessman to find hidden ancient Persian gold in ISIS territory.  

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Stealing from ISIS

Richard almost died in Afghanistan a few months ago, and thought he’d never go back. Nonetheless, being an adrenaline junkie, and the lure of fifteen million in pay, has him returning to ISIS territory. Richard knows that taking on such a dangerous job could be the last journey he will ever take. But then again, haven’t they all?

I like reading stories that have strong characters, and this one fit the bill. Even though it was very short, I still was able to grasp the depth of the main character. The story was continuous action, with an unexpected twist at the end. The author wrote in a way that felt like you were actually there. It had me anxious to finish the journey and get back to safety, along with my comrades. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment