Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Lord of Desire Review

The Lord of Desire

By L.L. Rideau

 The Lord of Desire by [LL Rideau]
Massey Buchannan is a Career driven, strong capable woman, who has sacrificed love for the sake of success. On her 38th Birthday, she takes a reflective look back over the path she has chosen and a tinge of regret colors that road.
To pull her out of that pit of regret and a 3 year stint of abstinence, her best friend Johanna takes her out for a night on the town and they find themselves pulled in opposite directions and split apart in a club named Desire. That's where Massey encounters Him.

The Lord of Desire...Hmm.
Don’t get it twisted. He’s not some stuffy Victorian Nobleman donning a tailcoat, cane, and spats.
Oh no, not this Lord. M’Lord – as he prefers– is a whole hell of a lot of sexy…
My name is Massey Buchannan and today is my thirty-eighth birthday. To celebrate, my best friend is treating me to a day of pampered indulgence, and a night of hedonistic debauchery. This is all in an attempt to get me out of my three-year drought.
I go along with Johanna’s naughty plans because I’m intrigued…and…because I want more...

That’s when I meet The Lord of Desire, and he delivers in spades.

-A fun erotic read- Follow these two women into these pages and laugh your sexy sox off. Be warned- It’s guaranteed to set your e-readers on fire and scorch your Kindles into ashes with its steamy, dreamy, scenes.

...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

Massey Buchannan was a successful real estate developer. She loved her life and career, but at 38 years old felt she was missing out on something. She wasn’t sure what, but she knew life was passing her by, and she needed more than just work. For her birthday, her friend Jo takes her to a secret nightclub to unwind, and maybe find some male companionship. It had been 3 years since Massey had been with a man. Ever since her relationship with her boyfriend ended, she’s thrown herself into her work. But tonight will end her dry spell, she just doesn’t know it yet.


This was a quick, steamy story of sex, desire, opulence, voyeurism, you name it, it had it. I was drawn in by the secretiveness of the club, as well as the mystery of who Massey was with. That had me rushing through to see how everything would end. If you are not into reading erotic stories, this book is not for you. But if you do, then this makes for a good read. I don’t normally read this genre, but decided to try it. I feel the author did do justice with the story, as the plot and characters created were believable.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author






No comments:

Post a Comment