Sunday, October 1, 2017

Final Mission-A Breath Away Review

Final Mission: A Breath Away

By Joseph Judson Lacko

Our modern world seems to never be without conflict or threats of war. Technology is constantly coming up with new ways to destroy mankind. So it is that the three brothers of this saga once again become involved in espionage dealing with a United States new fighter/spy plane and attempts by foreign powers to obtain top-secret data about the new aircraft. Old adversaries confront one another once more as Special Warfare Forces gear up for action.









...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

The Cobalt Blue Laser System was developed by The Four Apostles as a top secret government defense project. It was in working order, but still needed modifications on parts of the system, so a team was put together to identify the problems it was experiencing in order to fix what was wrong. It was known to the CIA that a Russian spy had been planted but they still had to figure out which of the team members was the spy. Agent Jack Logan was sent from Washington to observe and possibly identify the culprit. Meanwhile, Jack’s brother JD and his team were deployed to intercept a Korean ship that is possibly carrying radioactive material.


This was a good plot even though it felt rushed. I liked the characters, but the rushed feeling kept me from seeing much personality, therefore I couldn’t form much opinion about them. There was more discussion on the technical aspect than I would have liked. There were times that I was confused as to who was who. I knew going in that this story was about three brothers, but the distinction wasn’t stated until well into the story. I think that I would have gotten more out of this story if I had read the previous books first.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author




No comments:

Post a Comment